fredag 5 december 2008

Advent calender!

Ok, I am getting a bit obsesive now. But blogging is so much fun, specially when I really should be studying. It is strange to not know if there is anyone at all out there in the big wide world who read what I write, or if I am just writing for a empty universe. Or just for my self, that is good enough as well.

I just got this idea that I should make like a advent calender with things I like, all the time untill christmas! So everyday there will be something new to discover, like a video of a song I like, or a nice webbpage, or a trailer for a movie or something else that will be a suprise. Since it is already december 5th I will have to put 2 things a day for some days to catch up, so that there will finally be 24 treats at christmas eve.
I used to like opening advent calenders when I was a kid. I didnt have those cholocate ones so much, but usually the simple that you got free from a shop, or just the ones that comes with the TV advent calender here in Sweden. Speaking about that, I miss those good cosy advent caleder series we used to have when I was a kid. I havnt seen the one this year, but I have heard that is is stressfull and anoying. Could maybe be that I am an adult now and not amused by the same things as 5-12 year olds. But why does everything have to move so fast and be so full of action?!
My favorite advent calender of all time must be Sunes Jul. I think I was 12 or 13 or something when they showed it, perfect age. It was just so funny and showed all the preparations up for christmas with a nice X-mas spirit mixed with the crazyness of that a bit unusuall family. I can still watch it and laugh my eyes out. Other ones that created that cosy feeling was Ture Sventon and Eddie. If there is any swedes who reads this and have their own favorites, let me know!

Ok, so the treat from todays calendar is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-3Znrbh6c
I really like this song, her very speciall voice, and the energy in the song and her funny little dance. And of course the band playing all the funny instruments.
I have to give some credists for this video to my dear friend Hanna. It was she who showed it to me. She is always a great music inspiration for me, making me find new stuff all the time I see her. Often, like with this artist, I have heard it before but I dont fall for it completly untill she plays it. Maybe it is something with the atmosphere in her cosy apartment that just brings out the best in, well pretty much everyting!

So enjoy todays "lucka" as we say in swedish!

2 kommentarer:

Thierry Giles sa...

Blogging Power!!!
:)

Anonym sa...

Aw vad fint att du har en blogg! De små bakelserna var jättefina! Att se dina garner får mig att komma ihåg när vi bodde ihop, mysigt! Lycka till med alla garnprojekt :D

/ Ebba