söndag 14 december 2008

busy weekend!

Sorry, sorry, sorry that I has not posted anything in some days! But I would not be sloppy if I did not miss a few days now and then, and ultimately then not be me I guess. Think about that for a while!

It has been a pretty bussy weekend, but a good one as well filled with nice and cosy things. Nice times with friends, and ice skating and movie watching and some short notice couchsurfers from Nederlands who camed and joined our saturday night out!
Then today I got called in to work. It wasnt the best timing, since I had really been looking forward to the christmas baking that we were having with the CS group. But after having a bit if a battle with my better and worse self there in the morning when I got the question to work, the more reasonable me, who told me that I really really need the money won. I still had some time to do some qick chocolate praline stuff with the earliest bakers.
It was pretty fun to work acctually, we were a good crew there, and it was a lot of people almost all the day so the time passed quick. But I still do feel like it is time to move on from that job and try something else, challenge myself to something new again.

I should go to sleep soon, so I can get up early and get some work done with the thesis, which has been very lacking this weekend.
But of course I want to update the advent calendar first! Here is window 14. I hope you enjoy it, there is lot more of her stuff to choose from on the site. She is really one of my heroines, and I just choose one that I felt in the mood for today.
To compansate you for the day you didnt give you a window, I will put a lot of goodies in to window 11, window 12 and window 13.
This is something that I started years ago, and i havnt done anything with it since. But the words of all these, most of them forgotten, ignored and discriminated women still makes me full of hope and strenght and inspiration. I hope some of you take time to look through it, there is words that goes straight to the soul, for me at least.

Take care!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Ingen mening att be om ursäkt för att du inte skrivit i din egen blogg, skriv när du har tid och lust bara :) En julkalender kan väl vara lite utspridd också, behöver ju inte vara luckor varje dag ;)