söndag 7 december 2008

lazy sunday

I am so damn tierd today, so this will just be a short one as well. I cant stop doing the advent calendar now when I have promised. So here is the window for today. Window 7

I am sorry that it is in Swedish, I didnt know what "korvmuddar" could be in english so that I could search for it. But I think it is pretty easy to figure out how to do them, and if you dont you can always ask. It is a really easy pattern, but it looks so cool. Something to start now and get finished for christmas without having to work your as of.

As a compensation for those who dont knit at all (start!) or just dont read swedish, here is some music as well. Bonus window
It is also a suede, but he sings in english. It is sweet and cosy, and reminds me of some nice moments in a tiny flat about 2 years ago. Greetings to Towe if she ever reads this.

I had a really nice Copenhagen day yesterday. First me and Sofie went to the Christiania christmas market. It was so lovely, and so well done and artfull things! And so much people! I dont think it would be so...established and so touristy. It made me wonder again about how Copenhagen will survive tourist wise if they tear down Christiana. Even if they "normalise" it wont be the attraction that it is today I think. We already have enough normal places in the world, why cant anything be alowed to be a bit unnormal and just unique and beautiful. That is what makes me feel so good about coming to Christiania, it feels like people have the freedoom to be like they are, and not have to fit in to some expectations and shapes and patterns with how to look, how to make their living or how to love and live. I am sure that people there and the community has its problem as well, but for me it is indeed a free town.

Then in the evening we went to Tivoli, and I met up with people from work. We were walking around there for some hours before going to the restaurant. It was all pretty and fun, with the colorful lights and all the different rides (the only thing I would set my foot in was the roller coaster, it looked fun) but the only thing it had in common with the Christiania market was that it was crowded. It all just felt so commercial and so somehow artificial all of it.

Then I catched up with the rest of the crew, who already had been dragged away to have some beers with the boss. We had a wonderful dinner at a really nice restaurant that I can recomend a lot in Copenhagen, called bof og ost.
It was located on a cosy little square on the side of Stroget. It was a bit pricy of course, but not so bad, and the food was just really tastfull and felt real fresh, and it was big portions as well.
The desert buffe was really something, you got an big silver tray with ten different small desserts, like chocolate cake, sorbets, pudding, chocolate mousse etc that all was very fresh, felt pure and delicious. Deffinetly enough for atleast 2 to share.
Then we ate and drank the whole night and had a good time, but I wont reveal any of the details here.
I am sorry for my crappy lanuage tonight, I am just to tierd to think really.
Over and out, good night!

Inga kommentarer: