lördag 6 december 2008

danish adventures

Here´s a nice picture of a advent calendar that I found. It is a bit hard to see, but it is a book shelf with the books as little windows with numbers on it to open for every day. Since I love books I would like a calandar like that, imagine if you would acctually get one book for every day as well!

This will just be a short note, I am off to Copenhagen to go to the Christiania Christmas market that opens today. You can read more about Christiania here, it is one of my favorite Copenhagen hang out places.
And then tonight I am going to Christmas dinner with my job, it will be interesting. I have heard that the boss are trying to drink everyone under the table on these occations, I have to try to go home early!

Just wanted to post the advent calendar suprise for today: window 6

It is something very jummy and traditional swedish christmasy. I try not be that stiffly tradiotional, but there is some preparations I really love, and yesterday I couldt help but making these. They are fun to cause you can shape them in all kind of arty and naugty ways!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

heej, länken till bullarna funkar inte för http:// och www råkar stå med två gånger, men jag tog bort det och lyckades se dem ändå. hoppas det blir kul på marknaden! vi har gått på stan hela dagen. jag hittade sådana julgransrobotar som jag såg i köpenhamn förut men inte köpte där för dom var för dyra. två stycken av glitter och guld att hänga i granen, robotaaaar! :D

/ Ebba